▪ Make sure the door lockers are reliable
▪ Taking pictures of what belongings are stolen or damaged. Don’t change any position of the belongings before you make a report at the police station.
▪ Noted down what articles disappeared.
▪ Go to the police station to make a report about the personal belongings stolen, damaged accompany with the photos taken.
▪ Contact the habitation (house) insurance company to report the fact that you are a victim of a burglary.
When the house assurance company is informed, generally it will take over the damage repairing charges.
▪ Ask for a list of locker companies of the insurance company to change the locker and reinforce the security of the door.
▪ If the administrative documents are stolen, Please keep all invoices related to this burglary after having received all the paper documents again. Normally insurance company covers the expenses on re-issue of the official papers.